Updated June 2018
1. We work to ensure that all of our Players are fully satisfied with the products and services that we offer. However, we recognise that there may be those rare occasions where we have not been able to meet your expectations. Where this is the case, we would like to hear from your as soon as possible. If you have any such complaints, we encourage you to contact our Customer Support Manager via email by using one of the Support links on this page: https://188.8.131.52/contact-us.
CashBet strives to acknowledge and handle all complaints in a timely manner. For cases that can be dealt with quickly, we will email you with the resolution results or with our plans to resolve your issue. When an issue requires more time, we will send an acknowledgement email to you that details our plan for settling your issue. Sometimes, we may require your help with particular records related to the complaint. Our goal is to resolve any complaint within seven working days. CashBet will keep you updated and informed of our progress via email.
3. Any Player located outside the United Kingdom may lodge a formal complaint to the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). Information on how to file such a complaint and information regarding the AGCC’s procedure for dealing with complaints can be found on the AGCC’s website at http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/player-complaints/.
4. CashBet may from time to time decide to grant an indulgence to a Player or to waive a term or condition in the interests of fair play to that Player; by doing so it does not set any precedent for the future.
5. If you have exhausted our internal procedures and are still dissatisfied with our decision regarding your complaint relating to a betting, gaming, or account transaction, then you have the right to file a dispute. We have appointed eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCogra) as the Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity for players located within the United Kingdom. You have free right to access the ADR function. eCogra may be contacted in this respect via http://www.ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php.
6. You accept that eCogra will not arbitrate on matters already, or that during the arbitration become, subject to court action, or on matters which in the eCogra’s opinion are more properly referred to the regulator as breaches of regulation.
7. eCogra will only arbitrate on a dispute in which you:
7.1. Have previously raised with us, and documented in writing the substance of the dispute;
7.2. Promptly make available to eCogra, on request, all records on the subject of the dispute and the relevant activity and all relevant correspondence;
7.3. Consent to the sharing by us of your personal data with eCogra.com for this purpose; and
7.4. Agree to be bound by the ruling of eCogra.com.
8. You accept and agree that eCogra will incur no liability of any sort arising out of or in connection with its role as ADR.
Betting Disputes – eCogra.org
Player wagering or financial transaction disputes which are not settled to the satisfaction of the player may be escalated to eCogra.org (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). CashBet agrees to comply with the rulings of eCogra.org in these cases. eCogra.org is a third party organisation offering independent adjudication with regard to gaming disputes. You may contact eCogra.org at http://www.ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.